The TEN Commandments To Buying A Home in Costa Blanca , Spain
The TEN Commandments To Buying A Home are:
Starring : Jean Michel Ramirez
1. You will select a verified and settled Real Estate Agency, requesting to see the Permits, Accreditations and Licenses necessary to carry out the activity in Spain and you will do a Google crawl.
2. You will consult the AGENCY about the Expenses and Taxes that the purchase of the property entails, here you won´t trust Google that much, since Spain has a special complexity in the tax issue.
3. You will request the NIE number, necessary to Buy and Register the House.
4. You will open a Spanish bank account, necessary for the purchase payment and also needed for changes in water and electricity supplies.
5. You will find the SIMPLE NOTE in the Property Registry, and you will verify the Charges and Ownership of the Property.
Si , llegados a este punto, prefieres leer el artículo en español, Pulsa AQUI :
6. You must sign an Arras Agreement to guarantee your legal rights.
7. You will verify that the Property has all the necessary Licenses, both State and Municipal ones.
8. You will always buy before a Notary, who will advise you on the most confusing legal aspects, if necessary.
9. You will request the Energy Certificate when you pay for the reservation of the house.
10. And you will not fall into the Temptations of paying one part Officially and another one unofficially. The Spanish Treasury chases and punishes these acts in an absolutely harsh manner.
¿ Video ?
…..and More :